Free Range Egg Recipes
| Add Your Rating
- Place the egg whites into a large, clean bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form when the whisk is removed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, whiskey, milk and cream, until pale and slightly thickened.
- Transfer to a heavy-bottomed pan and cook over a very low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Remove from the heat and fold in half of the egg whites until well combined.
- Fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Divide the mixture among four heatproof glasses.
- Grate a little nutmeg on top of each and serve at once.