Free Range Egg Recipes
| Add Your Rating
Chocolate Cake Pops
- If you have any torte left over, the kids will love you for ever if you make these. Break some of the leftover torte into fine crumbs and mix in just enough raspberry jam to bind together
- Shape into truffle-sized balls and pop on a plate in the freezer for 15 minutes to chill.
- Dip the tip of lollipop sticks into a small bowl of melted chocolate (dark, milk or white) or melted candy melts and insert into the centre of the chilled balls.
- Then dip each cake pop into the melted chocolate/candy melts to cover evenly.
- Tap the stick to drip excess chocolate back into the bowl, then push the stick into something such as a piece of polystyrene or even a large potato with a flat base (this will bring back memories of cheese and pineapple on sticks).
- When the chocolate is almost but not quite set, scatter over some sprinkles and leave to set completely.